Yorkie

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

That's awful, sorry fo hear that.

She’d have been 4 this week. Anyway So sad for Ronaldo and his wife. :weep:

Edited by gdm

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, gdm said:

She’d have been 4 this week. Anyway So sad for Ronaldo and his wife. :weep:

Ah man that’s heartbreaking, I’m so lucky I have two healthy boys, but I know people who have lost their bairn during pregnancy and after and it’s just not fair life really when stuff like that happens, I hope you and your partner are well as can be today!

Edited by HTT II

31 minutes ago, gdm said:

Urgh bit of a trigger for me that I know his pain all too well. Horrible news. 😔

Sorry to hear that mate. I can’t even imagine. Much love 

Guest HTT II

I think with Rooney, he is actually genuine in what he says, feels thinks etc. That can mean a lot to players and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of course fans. KK was the same, 100% genuine, that resonates a lot!

Steve Howey on the latest Undr the Cosh podcast, quite a lot of tales I've heard before from the likes of Bez etc. but pretty entertaining anyway. He sheds some light on Gillespie v Shearer!

Piqué and the Spanish FA have found themselves in a bit of a pickle. Piqué runs a sports event company, which partnered with the Spanish FA to create the new Spanish Supercopa, played in Saudi Arabia (hooray). The Spanish FA got hacked a few weeks ago, and some whatsapp convos between Piqué and the FA president have been leaked. Piqué's company is getting a phat fee (but this was known), but what has drawn public attention (again, this was in the contracts, but it wasn't widely known), is that the Saudis pay more money if Real Madrid or Barça qualify. Essentially, if Barça finishes second instead of say, Atlético or Sevilla, The FA gets 8 more million. That's the kind of stuff that will throw the integrity of the competition in doubt.

Edited by Village Idiot