Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Huddersfield are apparently going to be fined for fielding a weakened team and not retaining the integrators of competition.

Yet nothing will happen with the Leyton Orient team who let the other team pass the ball around unchallenged for the final 8 minutes.

Allow me, with the mighty O's as my second team, to tell you to fuck the fuck off and take your integrators with you.

Huddersfield are apparently going to be fined for fielding a weakened team and not retaining the integrators of competition.

Yet nothing will happen with the Leyton Orient team who let the other team pass the ball around unchallenged for the final 8 minutes.

Ridiculous if this happens - have any of the teams in the CL been fined this season for fielding "weakened teams" for their matches before their European games?

I think Leicester made 10 changes before one of their matches, what is the difference?

I'm still not sure I believe this. but apparently our record over the last 19 league games (half a season) is:

WWWWWWDDWLWWWWWWWWW

50 pts - W 16 D 2 L 1. Even the 'Invincibles' didn't manage that.

And we're going to win f*** all :lol:.

At least you might not finish 3rd in a two horse race this season :iamatwat:

In all seriousness, Tottenham have an excellent side at the minute. I used to dislike Tottenham for no reason whatsoever but I'm slowly warming to them as they have so many players that I like.

Someone's been sniffing the oven door again.

Guest firetotheworks

Some of those are great, some of those I've never heard before, some of them aren't entirely true.

I was just wondering that for next season maybe we could add polls to the pre-match threads to measure what people think the result will be.

:thup: Remind me next season.

The 30-year-old, who has not played for Everton since February 11, was negotiated with by police officers for 20 minutes on Sunday afternoon.

Officers were called to a location in Salford, Greater Manchester, following concerns over his state of mind. Tracksuited Lennon was at the side of a busy thoroughfare close to the M602 motorway and officers believed he was in a precarious situation.

Fucking hell. :undecided: