Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest Howaythetoon

Keane was underrated as a footballer. He was rated more as a captain and as a competitor, but he was a very good footballer. Vieira was an obsolete beast.

Ian Wright was obviously a very good player, but I'd have several players in ahead of him, same with Sir Les. No Paul Ince or Robben?

Its a good top 5, just in the wrong order.

Also if shearer joined Manure instead of us he'd be N1 so much so they'd have to scrap 2nd & 3rd just to show the gap between the rest of them.

For me:

Henry

Scholes

Shearer

Keane

Giggs (jusytin there)

Guest Howaythetoon

Henry

Shearer

Top two by quite a distant from the rest for me.

Lampard should be ahead of Cantona who wouldn't be that high on my own personal top 50, he'd be up there with Wright and Sir Les in that kind of category.

Also Irwin? Evra any day of the week.

I'd have Hamann in there as well.

Most of the fullbacks stick out like a sore thumb tbh

Aye. The majority of players in these lists should be people who create or score goals IMO as that's the hardest thing to do in football. Hazard should be in there

Guest Howaythetoon

Gary Speed in with the sympathy vote.

Aye. I loved Speed and he was a very good PL player, but with all respect, he was average in comparison to the true top midfielders. Gilberto for example was immense for Arsenal and no Ince?

Jorge Mendes has been added as "necessary accomplice" to the court case of Ronaldo's tax fraud. Will appear in front of the judge in about a month. He's also listed as one of the accused in Falcao's tax fraud case, and the Spanish police is investigating whether he might have set up a structure to help the footballers he represents to illegally avoid tax.

Oh please please please jail him.

Guest neesy111

Jorge Mendes has been added as "necessary accomplice" to the court case of Ronaldo's tax fraud. Will appear in front of the judge in about a month. He's also listed as one of the accused in Falcao's tax fraud case, and the Spanish police is investigating whether he might have set up a structure to help the footballers he represents to illegally avoid tax.

Oh please please please jail him.

Please please happen.

Why does MOTD spend half the time showing the goals from the previous day which were all shown the previous day, then again in the morning, and will be on iPlayer a few hours later?

On that note howcome there is no highlights show for Monday night games or later in the season rearranged midweek games? The goals arn't even shown on the following Saturday. Surely even a half an hour show wouldn't asking for much?