Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Apparently the police are waiting until he f***s up and his power within the media wains before they take him on over it.

Seems reasonable.

We've got a newspaper editor tipping off a child killer the police are onto him what should we do guv?

Wait till he really fucks up son.

[emoji38]

Piers Morgan is barely representative of the human race, let alone Arsenal fans tbh. The day that reprehensible cunt dies will be glorious after the shit he's done and got away with. Utter scum.

A few years ago I was speaking to police officer who worked closely with the store I worked at. We got onto the conversation of the voicemail hacking, and also about how bad the media treat people to get a story, with how they treated my family after my niece was killed. It turned out one of his colleagues was working on the Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman case. Before they arrested Huntley they tapped his phone and on it is a voicemail from Piers Morgan who at the time worked for one of the national newspapers. The voicemail goes ‘Ian, it’s Piers Morgan, listen the police are on to you, our people on the inside know that it’s a matter of time before they come to arrest you. They know it was you who killed the girls, if you give us an exclusive as to what happened then I’ll promise that we will pay for the best lawyers so you get off for it, or get a reduced sentence.’

Apparently the police are waiting until he fucks up and his power within the media wains before they take him on over it.

piersmorgan_0027.jpg?crop=0px%2C928px%2C6200px%2C4134px&resize=1200%2C800&ssl=1