Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

It's about time a rule was introduced that when a player needs attention and goes off then he should be off for at least a minute or 2 before being allowed back on. Like Sheffield on Monday, Forest went down at every opportunity to slow the game down. One time Forest broke away on the counter attack, that broke down and as we were breaking away their keeper went down and play was stopped.

The situation as it stands now is just wrong, how come a player has to go off but is nearly always treated on the field and is not seen too after he leaves the field and almost immediately allowed back on? Might as well not take them off when they walk so slowly off the pitch.

So when a player is hurt by a foul due to no fault of his own, he is then penalised further and forced to stay off of the pitch? :lol:

Aye that makes sense. If you fancy playing against 10 men for a bit, just lunge in and hurt someone.

Fulham manager Slavisa Jokanovic has dismissed reports that striker Chris Martin could return early to Derby from his season-long loan at Craven Cottage.

Martin, 28, has scored seven goals in 17 appearances for Fulham in the Championship this term.

He "made himself unavailable" for Friday's abandoned game at Reading, but Jokanovic insisted he would stay.

"I'm not going to send him back to Derby - he's going to stay with us and respect the contract," said Jokanovic.

"He stopped in training, but I have information from the medical staff that he is available to play. He decided to take a day off."

He continued to BBC Radio London: "We're not a train station, you can't come in and out when you want. We need to respect ourselves, we are the oldest London club.

"I don't know if he will play for Fulham, but I'm sure he's not going to play for Derby."

It's about time a rule was introduced that when a player needs attention and goes off then he should be off for at least a minute or 2 before being allowed back on. Like Sheffield on Monday, Forest went down at every opportunity to slow the game down. One time Forest broke away on the counter attack, that broke down and as we were breaking away their keeper went down and play was stopped.

The situation as it stands now is just wrong, how come a player has to go off but is nearly always treated on the field and is not seen too after he leaves the field and almost immediately allowed back on? Might as well not take them off when they walk so slowly off the pitch.

i could get on board with that tbh; go off injured you can't come back on before or during the immediate next phase of play, only after the next natural stoppage however long that may be

i could get on board with that tbh; go off injured you can't come back on before or during the immediate next phase of play, only after the next natural stoppage however long that may be

I thought that was the rule already.

I thought that was the rule already.

think the rule basically says its at the refs discretion

Guest firetotheworks

Considering refs regularly get told to fuck off and have screaming banshees swarming around them on a weekly basis, I've got no problem with refs saying "stop talking" like. [emoji38]