Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has hailed the remarkable improvement Swansea City have shown since Paul Clement has taken over as he prepares to face the Swans at Anfield tomorrow lunchtime.

Klopp's comments come as somewhat of a surprise as, despite an improved opening 30 minutes against Arsenal last weekend, Swansea have suffered two defeats since Clement took charge - failing to score in both of them.

A 2-0 FA Cup loss away to Hull was followed by a 4-0 defeat to The Gunners, but Klopp sees reasons to fear Swansea ahead of the clash.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference, Klopp said: I'm not sure I have ever seen such an improvement in such a short time, the playing style, what they have done is a really unbelievable job."

Swans fans will be hoping that the improvement the German manager can see will come to fruition this weekend against his Liverpool side.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

:lol: Proper Pardew Patter that.

It's bollocks.  It's a fucking football match, not a church service.

There's too much interfering with the actual play as it is.

Keep tributes for before the match, or a good old minute's silence/applause depending on circumstances.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-guardiola-wants-introduction-premier-9665531

"I’m not here to change absolutely anything but I think the second league for the young players is not good enough.

The consistency is not physically strong. They compete in these second teams but it is not a good league.

In Spain the second teams in Barcelona and Madrid play in front of 40 or 45,000 people in Barcelona, Madrid. Here they play with no spectators.

It’s not strong enough. That’s why it’s so difficult for the English people sometimes at big clubs like City. That for me is the real problem.

I love to work with the young people because of their passion; their intensity is higher, they want to build their own career. It’s much easier but I have to see when they are able to do that.

I think it’s a real problem for English football, if you accept my opinion. I think the quality of the young players is there and if you have the quality, you can play wherever but [you need] to feel the pressure.

Why cannot we create Man City or Man Utd second team and not play in the Championship against Newcastle? Playing in front of these huge [crowds]. That is the future of English football."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-guardiola-wants-introduction-premier-9665531

"I’m not here to change absolutely anything but I think the second league for the young players is not good enough.

The consistency is not physically strong. They compete in these second teams but it is not a good league.

In Spain the second teams in Barcelona and Madrid play in front of 40 or 45,000 people in Barcelona, Madrid. Here they play with no spectators.

It’s not strong enough. That’s why it’s so difficult for the English people sometimes at big clubs like City. That for me is the real problem.

I love to work with the young people because of their passion; their intensity is higher, they want to build their own career. It’s much easier but I have to see when they are able to do that.

I think it’s a real problem for English football, if you accept my opinion. I think the quality of the young players is there and if you have the quality, you can play wherever but [you need] to feel the pressure.

Why cannot we create Man City or Man Utd second team and not play in the Championship against Newcastle? Playing in front of these huge [crowds]. That is the future of English football."

I would love to purchase a season ticket to witness that Pep  :lol:

Is he implying there that we will be sticking around in the championship with 50k crowds, or that we will be back in prem and will also have a 2nd string in the championship with 50k crowds?

Highlights from Barca B's last home game in their 15k capacity stadium:

Highlights from Barca B's last home game in their 15k capacity stadium:

That atmosphere is electric!