Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Madness, they’ve spent more than most other clubs in the league, albeit poorly.

Would love to see them sold to a Mike Ashley type. They’d be begging for the situation they have now.

Tbf while I don’t know much about Woodward the Glaziers are as terrible as Ashley, they’ve joust been able to get away with it due to Alex Ferguson, and Manchester United being an absolute behemoth of a club

I'm not even convinced that shite is true. Woodward hired Neil Ashton (The Sun wanker) as a PR guy. Presumably to start spinning shite to make him look better. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the source all of that.

The way they bought the club still seems like a complete scam.

It was a complete joke. They took out loans and saddled the club with £650m of debt. We pay ludicrous loan payments year after year while the Glazers pull money out of the club. £1b into their own pockets so far since they've taken over. They will never sell. We're too profitable.

Froggy[/member] do you lay any blame at SAF? Obviously great manager etc, but should he have not been leading the charge against them?

I don't lay any blame with Sir Alex. His time under the Glazers would have been a lot more manageable with Gill as the CEO instead of Woodward. Gill sanctioned the deals Fergie wanted and didn't penny pinch.

I do think the Glazers were clever at the same and knew not to start pulling tons of money out of the club until Fergie was gone.

Atletico Madrid have now been confirmed as owners of a team in Ottawa, Canada, which will join the Canadian Premier League in April for it’s 2nd season.

They will play in the same stadium that Ottawa Fury played in before disbanding a few months ago.