Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

First club is tough, no decent footballer is staying in Nigeria until 21 or even 18, and my local team is currently second division, which makes it nonsensical. I'll just choose the nearest top division club and be a late bloomer.

Sunshine Stars FC

OGC Nice

Olympique de Marseille

Atletico Madrid

Newcastle United

Zenit St. Petersburg

Baltimore or New Orleans MLS club (if either exist by that time) If not: Houston Dynamo

You play for 7 clubs: development club, big move at 21, another at 24, at 27, then three on the way down at 30 onwards

FLIK

IK Start

Newcastle

Barcelona

OGC Nice (Thanks for the tip Baba :lol: )

Cerezo Osaka (Any big Japanese club basically)

Orlando

CF Badalona

Celta de Vigo

Valencia

FC Barcelona

Inter

Newcastle

Yokohama

I'd love to sneak River or Boca in my post 30s career, but I'd also love to play for Inter and NUFC, and then a retirement league.

Note that I'd put Bilbao ahead of Valencia as my pre-Barça club but I can't play there.

Guest neesy111

Did Merino have a release clause here? If not, it'll never make sense to me why we let our best midfielder go for so little.

He did.

I’m certain if Merino didn’t get hurt and Shelvey didn’t go into the best form of his life he’d have stayed. I’m convinced he was fearful that he’d be third choice to Diame and Shelvey and he doubted himself adapting again.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/feb/12/bournemouth-contact-premier-league-over-referee-jon-mosss-sarky-remarks

Bournemouth have contacted the PL because referee Jon Moss said some sarcastic things to them.

He probably shouldn't have made those comments but the abuse referees get from players and staff is so much worse than a couple of sarcastic comments given the other way

Think I remember an oppositon player putting the ball out for a corner rather than a throw in once to avoid the Delap long throw.

It's weird that it was only late in his career that a manager realised Delap had such a long throw. Sure he was a junior javelin record holder or something. I read he gets really annoyed that he made like 400 career appearances but all he's remembered for is his long throw

Think I remember an oppositon player putting the ball out for a corner rather than a throw in once to avoid the Delap long throw.

Boaz Myhill.

EDIT: it's here after 1 minute, don't remember it being as funny as that. :lol: