Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

The MLS are going to do a World Cup style tournament for this season.

Apparently the winner will gain qualification to the CONCACAF Champions League, even if they are one of the Canadien teams. Previously a Canadian winner of the MLS would not earn qualification through winning the MLS.

Somewhere out there Deuce's eye just started twitching.

:o

Seems a genuinely good guy but sadly I can’t see his letter to MPs bring well received, at all, with them, the media and England fans who know their should be no politics in football aside from their own. Especially with the subject at hand and their willingness to call players out for being paid money.

Troy Deeney has been interviewed by Louis Theroux on his new podcast

Talking on the BBC Podcast, Grounded with Louis Theroux, Deeney said: "I would go on record saying that there is probably one gay or bi person in every football team. They're there, they are 100 per cent there.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12007018/watford-striker-troy-deeney-says-there-is-probably-one-gay-or-bisexual-player-in-each-team?fbclid=IwAR38X4gMnr30VoLgthBw4-w0B2gh755RSLAZWYV2oxodLDoOTh8bgvDma54

Yeah he does, he will be vilified at some point though. Someone somewhere is cooking up a story along the lines of “footy star what’s free meals for kids but spends 2 thousand pounds on trainers!” Or similar ilk

This reminds me, have the media and the papers in particular stayed away from Sterling? I might have just missed it, but it seems that that's been the case since he told them to fuck off and most people agreed. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Rashford did the same, he seems like he's got his head screwed on.

Marcus Rashford is an absolute legend. What a fantastic young man. :clap:

He's done himself and football proud. 22 years old and will help 1.3m little lives through this tough time.

Guest neesy111

Are all the final games getting broadcast on the same day at the same time ?

Assume so, they already show 3-4 of them in anycase.