Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Joke of a decision but hopefully this puts an end to FFP.

It only serves to reinforce the status quo.

This makes no sense, no club could ever break into the elite clubs without spending hugely to start with.

Exactly my point Neesy.

If FFP is enforced it’s closing the gate after the horse has bolted.

Guest neesy111

Joke of a decision but hopefully this puts an end to FFP.

It only serves to reinforce the status quo.

This makes no sense, no club could ever break into the elite clubs without spending hugely to start with.

Exactly my point Neesy.

If FFP is enforced it’s closing the gate after the horse has bolted.

Ahh got you, sorry read your answer the wrong way round.

Was this always happening as much and players are just releasing it now or has society got worse?

It is just social media. We live in an era where men regularly harass random women with photos of their dick and people really want to act shocked and hurt that someone used a bad word in a DM towards a public figure? You could have mythical "non-racist" leaders in every country and this will still happen. Namely because the country leader is irrelevant to this trend and secondly because social media does not function in a way similar to any other part of public life.

Yeah, people should have freedom of speech, but not necessarily freedom of reach. Freedom of speech means you can say almost anything, but it doesn't imply you should have a platform to broadcast it to absolutely anyone in the world.

Technology has just changed faster that our ability to manage it, like it often does. Hopefully we'll learn how to regulate these platforms and come up with new norms of behaviour.

Don't know if this has been posted before or not but a (I think Swedish) Newcastle fan has made the following what I would call an EP about the Newcastle united squad . Utterly baffled.

The ASM one is amazing  :lol:

Got over 350,000 streams for that track alone

The lyrics to the Schar one. :lol: The EP itself sounds like something in the charts nowadays, buckled. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Matterface.

Urghh, not a fan of his at all.

There's too many commentators that treat TV like radio now.

I feel bad about Tyldsley as he does seem a decent enough bloke but I can't stress enough how much I hate his fucking commentary.  Genuinely ruins matches for me with his incessant cheese, bullshit and arse kissing. Thinks he's a fucking poet, the daft cunt.  He's such a modern football personality in all the wrong ways.

That said, ITV have fuck-all football coverage atm so I was resting easy knowing I didn't need to deal with him much.  If he pops up on Sky or BBC it's bad news.