Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Does anyone know when Leeds become classed as a Premier League team?

There has been speculation about them being taken over by Qatar for ages but wondering when that takeover would be subject to the Premier League and not EFL tests

No idea for this season, usually the EFL and Premier League swap clubs on July 1st.

Zinedine Zidane has now managed Real Madrid for 209 matches and won 11 major titles during that time.

That's an average of a trophy won every 19 matches in charge of Real Madrid.

Scary when put like that. Don’t tell neesy111[/member] that :lol:

Was he seriously one of the best defenders never to play for England?

Probably aye. Scored a lot of goals too, learned the other day that he finished joint top scorer in the league for Man Utd in 1990-91.

Guest chopey

Talksport seem to think its because the French season finished early so its not fair on their players.

Who cares. Just give it to Messi.

Why? Lewandowski has been better, won the league and Bayern are favourites for the Champions League. He should have won it.

On a separate note, Ronaldo has become the fastest player to reach 50 goals in Serie A, after just 61 games, at the grand old age of 35. He's the first player to score 50+ in the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A. GOAT.

Why? Lewandowski has been better, won the league and Bayern are favourites for the Champions League. He should have won it.

On a separate note, Ronaldo has become the fastest player to reach 50 goals in Serie A, after just 61 games, at the grand old age of 35. He's the first player to score 50+ in the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A. GOAT.

Yet Juve have got worse since he arrived

They haven't really though have they? Have basically won the league and will likely end up with more points and goals than last year despite the likes of Inter strengthening and Atalanta having a great year.

I'm sure Ronaldo's 30 goals in 30 apps has damaged them. :lol: Nonsense.

They haven't really though have they? Have basically won the league and will likely end up with more points and goals than last year despite the likes of Inter strengthening and Atalanta having a great year.

I'm sure Ronaldo's 30 goals in 30 apps has damaged them. :lol: Nonsense.

They have got worse. Won the cup 4 years in a row prior to his arrival and haven't won it since and have got worse in Europe also. It may not be his fault but its clear to anybody that they have got worse in the last two years.

I think it's unfair to say they've got worse in Europe. They went out in the QF before he arrived and out in the QF last year. Still in the tournament this year. They could still win it. :lol:

If you're of the opinion they've got worse then fair enough, but his numbers are once again incredible.

Guest neesy111

Deportivo relegated to the third tier of Spanish football last night. Mad that, I still remember them winning La Liga and getting to the CL semi final.

They need to use Mallorca has a blue print to get back to La Liga.

Guest chopey

Deportivo relegated to the third tier of Spanish football last night. Mad that, I still remember them winning La Liga and getting to the CL semi final.

They need to use Mallorca has a blue print to get back to La Liga.

Aye it's a fascinating story that.

They had some right players too...Tristan, Mackaay, Luque, Naybet, Arriaga, Barriaga , ;D

Guest neesy111

They had some right players too...Tristan, Mackaay, Luque, Naybet, Arriaga, Barriaga , ;D

Missed out valeron and rivaldo

while this idea would obviously be utter chaos I can't help but like this idea, majority of the league seems to just exist to keep cashing in the tv money now making no real effort to improve

It'd be amazing tbh, absolute carnage.