Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Utterly rancid decision. What the fuck is their reasoning behind it?

I’d imagine the seasons are going to be condensed so similar format to last few months.

Long term if we return to the normal fixture routine they’ve sure got to revert but you know what FIFA are like.

I’d imagine the seasons are going to be condensed so similar format to last few months.

Long term if we return to the normal fixture routine they’ve sure got to revert but you know what FIFA are like.

basically this, seasons are starting late and most of the big european leagues having a fairly limited pre-season (especially if your still in the Champions League) and have to finish in enough time for the euros etc to take place. It'll probably lead to a lot of injuries so presumably 5 subs might help mitigate that to some extent though obviously it majorly favors Man Utd/City etc compared to everyone 8th and below

It's the 16th of July man and the season isn't even finished. It makes perfect sense surely? It's about the health and wellbeing of all the players. They are going to be completely knackered by Christmas.

Seemed like we used to come out after half term to Kurt Angle's entrance music for a good while when I was younger too.

'YOU SUCK'

Need to play it again these days tbh.