Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

O & D Test in the EFL - absolutely ridiculous!

A curious anomaly of the existing test, which was introduced in 2004, is that new owners do not have to provide proof of funds until two weeks after completing their takeover, an obvious loophole.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8671899/SPECIAL-REPORT-One-year-Burys-expulsion-Football-League-CRISIS.html

I was reading an article analyzing Barcelona's predicament and this excerpt really stood out to me

For the first time in their history, Spain's U-21 squad for the European Championship last summer contained no Barcelona players

Huge indictment on the current state of La Masia

Doesn’t help when they lost quite a few of their Spain U17s and 19s - because they don’t loan or have a pathway for these kids, the best ones just get poached

That HLTCO account is decent too. He’s usually quite supportive of us and our causes, there’s usually a ton of our fans in his comments.

Aye, I follow him and he’s spot on - utter bull shit for the SSN helmets!

John Carver has joined the Scotland national team’s back room staff as an assistant to Steve Clarke.

No one else in the world interested...?

As much as slagging off carver is in vogue

He was sir bobbys assistant so must have something going for him

John Carver has joined the Scotland national team’s back room staff as an assistant to Steve Clarke.

Yeah, wrinkles.

Aye. Licked more lips than Ron Jeremy.