Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I’m not even sure Man City even really need Grealish seems a bit like buying a player because they don’t want someone else to have him. Maybe that’s slightly harsh, but they already have Sterling, Foden, De Bruyne, Torres, Silva, mahrez.

10 minutes ago, Ben said:

I think Grealish is better than Sterling, but I support Newcastle United so what the fuck do I know about having that choice.

Different players, but still not right. Sterling had an awful season last year but on form he's one of the best in the league. 

Foden's better than both of them though, potentially.

13 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

It's so shit man if Grealish and Kane go to Man City. Football/the PL is so much richer when clubs like Villa and Spurs have star players  - especially like them that have deep relationships with the club - than them all fucking joining up at Man City.

Agree, but Kane is showing no deep relationship with Spurs by not turning up for training, unlike Grealish. 

3 hours ago, Disco said:

The news broke out today, and I still haven't seen any local media able to explain what this deal entails. You can perfectly see in some articles that they don't understand shit :lol: I assume it's absolutely rotten and this fund (and the assorted middlemen) will make out like bandits at La Liga's expense.

“Or have any racial undertones”.

yes it fucking was you lying cunts.

It was literally a tweet mocking “Asian eyes”. It was the entire point of the post.

you’re sorry it’s backfired and put you in a negative light.

5 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

“Or have any racial undertones”.

yes it fucking was you lying cunts.

It was literally a tweet mocking “Asian eyes”. It was the entire point of the post.

you’re sorry it’s backfired and put you in a negative light.

Come on now Dougal, lighten up!

On 04/08/2021 at 22:22, Village Idiot said:

The news broke out today, and I still haven't seen any local media able to explain what this deal entails. You can perfectly see in some articles that they don't understand shit :lol: I assume it's absolutely rotten and this fund (and the assorted middlemen) will make out like bandits at La Liga's expense.

From what I’m reading, CVC are basically fronting money to obtain 10% of tv revenue for 50 years?

Maybe someone can correct me here?

37 minutes ago, Sima said:

I see NO’s favourite journalist has got a job with the BBC.

What even is this world, man?

I've already complained to the BBC that Edwards blocked me so I can't follow their content 

Not uncommon in football games. 

Seems a huge waste of time on Man Utd's behalf to chase this like. Its got to be the most commonly edited game in existence. It will take all of two seconds to change it back.

On 01/08/2021 at 19:30, 54 said:

Have time for this :lol:

He’s the referee I was stood next to in Starbucks in Eldon Square the morning we had an FA Cup game. Told my girlfriend stood by us it’s over a year since we last had a penalty (she hates football and looked puzzled)

That afternoon we were awarded a penalty, will always claim the assist for that.