Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Really hope Alex Scott grows into being a good presenter.

Really like her as a pundit but her start on football focus is a touch painful.

Very nervous(which I think she has admitted too during the Olympic Games) on camera, and it is showing in her delivery.

Hopefully she settles into it.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

I see both Newcastle and Sunderland are playing at 3pm at home on Saturday.

Is that a new thing? Sure the police always wanted to avoid that

I think the passionate fans on both sides have been filtered out over the past few years and we are left with picnicers and wife avoiders 

Had very similar thoughts about the same players myself. Think Ronaldo’s body fat % about two percent lower than most players ten years younger. Tbh, I thought Ronaldo went from looking like he was not going to make it as a world class footballer yo best in the world very quick in 2006, which is also suspect.

15 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Had very similar thoughts about the same players myself. Think Ronaldo’s body fat % about two percent lower than most players ten years younger. Tbh, I thought Ronaldo went from looking like he was not going to make it as a world class footballer yo best in the world very quick in 2006, which is also suspect.

Ronaldo looked amazing from day one.

The man doesn't even put soft drinks into his body. I can't see him juicing. 

10 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Ronaldo looked amazing from day one.

The man doesn't even put soft drinks into his body. I can't see him juicing. 

100% agree, everything I have seen about Ronaldo suggests that he is just 100% committed to living the healthiest possible lifestyle, eating the correct foods and absolutely avoiding anything processed or sugary...  He is something of a one off, not many people with the potential lifestyle he has with the wealth and opportunities would be so committed to their own wellbeing.  Unique and incredible human being.

37 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Adam’s Traore claims he doesn’t lift weights lol. There is having good genetics and there is straight up bullshit like that. Also Ronaldo is not gonna accept his natural decline, he’s gonna do what it takes to stay at the top. It’ll be everywhere. 

Was listening to a podcast recently where a player who is good mates with Ade Akinbiyi said "he didn't ever even walk past a gym let alone go in one".....

TELEMMGLPICT000000188229_trans_NvBQzQNjv