Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

27 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Ronaldo looked amazing from day one.

The man doesn't even put soft drinks into his body. I can't see him juicing. 

he looked talented from day one. He went from being a bit of a inconsistent shoe pony to best in the world almost instantly 

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Huh? Steroids literally do that. That's literally their entire use.  

https://www.livescience.com/3349-steroids-work.html

That's just one source, but I mean that's their entire purpose.

My understanding, without reading that link, is that they improve on whats already there and with further gym work, training there are further gains. But I meant that you won't literally go from a chubster to ripped without changing your diet and with training.

7 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Has anyone said that?

No but Pilko (?) said above that the podcast said the Everton player didnt go anywhere near a gym. the hint being that his physique came from a needle.

34 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

he looked talented from day one. He went from being a bit of a inconsistent shoe pony to best in the world almost instantly 

He was at us for 4 years before he won the Ballon d'Or, improving his output every season.

The show pony thing was a criticism aimed at him by the media and some opposition fans. Most football fans could see he was special from the start. Never been more excited about a player after his debut.

Just now, Froggy said:

He was at us for 4 years before he won the Ballon d'Or, improving his output every season.

The show pony thing was a criticism aimed at him by the media and some opposition fans. Most football fans could see he was special from the start. Never been more excited about a player after his debut.

Yeah the criticism i think was more frustration at the showboating in that it was obivous how good he was and would become and that there was simply no need for it. At least it was from me.

[emoji38] So many frauds in the YT fitness scene. 

Greg Doucette is good because he's a pro, honest with what he takes and pretty much knows the whole industry inside out. 

Has a few videos on the Bayern players IIRC. He thinks Adama is natural though, just a generic freak who follows a really intensive resistance program rather than traditional free weights. 

23 minutes ago, Froggy said:

McTominay out for a while. Just went under the knife. He's incredibly important to us but Donny is a perfect replacement. Shame it'll be Matic. 

How is Donny a perfect replacement? He's much better getting into the box than sitting at the base of midfield

3 hours ago, triggs said:

How is Donny a perfect replacement? He's much better getting into the box than sitting at the base of midfield

The last few times i've watched McTominay getting in the box was something he was getting good at, rather than holding. Much more box to box than when he first broke into the team.

Edited by Bimpy474

On 25/08/2021 at 13:15, ManDoon said:

Hah of course he's been cancelled.

Who gives a shit, he's helped me keep in shape. So many nerds just desperate to bring down people doing better than themselves. In some cases (like this nerd) leverage off them on the way down to get views and likes.