Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Jesus what the hell has happened to Soccer Saturday, no wonder Jeff Stelling wsnts out. Every discussion now involves all the panel talking over each other trying to be the loudest on any topic. Cant even hear what they're saying most the time as everyone talking. Clinton Morrison is by far the worst at it. 

Discussing Ronaldo now and Merson and Lee Hendrie both reckon Man Utd would be a better team without him and that hes a luxury. At least I agree with Morrison and Kris Boyd in saying its utter bollocks. How Ronaldo gets blamed for Oles tactics and Maguires defending is unbelievable :lol:

10 hours ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Jesus what the hell has happened to Soccer Saturday, no wonder Jeff Stelling wsnts out. Every discussion now involves all the panel talking over each other trying to be the loudest on any topic. Cant even hear what they're saying most the time as everyone talking. Clinton Morrison is by far the worst at it. 

Discussing Ronaldo now and Merson and Lee Hendrie both reckon Man Utd would be a better team without him and that hes a luxury. At least I agree with Morrison and Kris Boyd in saying its utter bollocks. How Ronaldo gets blamed for Oles tactics and Maguires defending is unbelievable :lol:

Lee Hendrie is on Soccer Saturday? :lol:
Didn't realise that things had got that bad.

Cunts like Rio are a big part of the reason why I love seeing Man Utd fail. Just an entire generation of tossers brought up/through that SAF era.

It's the purest form of schadenfreude whenever they lose.

Edited by Chicane

I'd absolutely love to see Ferdinand as Man Utd's sporting director, like. Let them truly be the laughing stock they've been threatening to become. The bloke's one of the thickest out there. 

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

Is it wrong for me to now quite like Keane? 

He’s growing on me massively as a pundit. He’s clearly a bit of a dick, but he’s spot on about most things.

He reminds me of a Head Chef. They’re all absolute arseholes but are good at what they do.