Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

9 hours ago, Kaizero said:

The most disturbing fact about the Scholes thing is that, in the mind of his daughter, that is not cringe-worthy to put on social media. In her mind, her friends, family or strangers seeing that would not react to it? That is what disturbs me. It makes it seem like a regular normal thing between them.

Maybe it is, to them. I don't know, but it's a toe. It's not like he's muzzling down on her quim. What makes it creepy is everybody going to look at it because their minds are in the gutter.

3 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Maybe it is, to them. I don't know, but it's a toe. It's not like he's muzzling down on her quim. What makes it creepy is everybody going to look at it because their minds are in the gutter.

Now there's a term I hadn't heard in a long, long time. Probably last century.

30 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

I mean it would be ludicrous to suggest that you go from being sacked at Newcastle United to appointed manager of Manchester United regardless of the ‘good’ job Bruce did.

it was kind of ludicrous OGS got the job even on an interim basis in the first place tbh, fair enough once he was in the job and did well enough to earn a chance 

2 hours ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

I mean it would be ludicrous to suggest that you go from being sacked at Newcastle United to appointed manager of Manchester United regardless of the ‘good’ job Bruce did.

But he was harshly sacked by Newcastle, at least that's the narrative being pushed