Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Heron said:

There seems to be a lot of unwarranted anger from our own fans for our players like. Just a general observation. 

I don't think it's particularly anger is it? We're just tired of seeing bang average players in our team, we've had years of it now. I think they majority of us know it's not their fault, but saying we don't want a player in the team (Clark, Hayden, Ritchie etc) isn't anything to do with hate, surely?

39 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I don't think it's particularly anger is it? We're just tired of seeing bang average players in our team, we've had years of it now. I think they majority of us know it's not their fault, but saying we don't want a player in the team (Clark, Hayden, Ritchie etc) isn't anything to do with hate, surely?

Nar, just think I've heard and read a whole multitude of comments where they say "This dickhead... " such and such or "That bastard" this and that. Just find it a bit unnecessary like, we've got a likeable team with likeable players who've applied themselves and just aren't good enough. Probably just people venting like... 

1 hour ago, Heron said:

Nar, just think I've heard and read a whole multitude of comments where they say "This dickhead... " such and such or "That bastard" this and that. Just find it a bit unnecessary like, we've got a likeable team with likeable players who've applied themselves and just aren't good enough. Probably just people venting like... 

glad I came across this. Was about to post the same thing in the football pet hates thread.

Theres no need for it. Everything you’ve said about having likeable players who just aren’t good enough is true.

Doesn’t look good on our fans or club. These players will be repleaced in the fullness of time and it would be better for everyone if they could look back with fond memories and an affinity with our club.

I love Henry, but is it just me who finds how he talks and tries to pause in between words and emphasis every other word annoying? Plus he talks no real sense. And now Martinez is talking and he’s the fucking same…

Edited by HTT II

Whenever… they try to have… an opportunity… they look to shoot… but they need to… create… more opportunities, what the fuck man, fuck…. off!