Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

When did he admit to raping someone? 

leaked legal documents (so not 100% credible i guess just on word that legit) say he admitted the woman told him to stop multiple times. Grim stuff.

Edited by Tiresias

Just now, Menace said:

[emoji38]

That's on him tbf, risking £50 for 5p what's the logic behind it 

Looks like he put it on to get a free bet, so probably put it on a banker so that he could just withdraw the £50 and benefit from the free bet. 

7 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Looks like he put it on to get a free bet, so probably put it on a banker so that he could just withdraw the £50 and benefit from the free bet. 

This is exactly it. Mental. :lol:

I thought everyone knew the way to do it was to bet on over 0.5 goals, and then cover that by betting on 0-0 on another website.

Davy Pröpper has quit football with immediate effect aged 30 stating he does not feel comfortable in football's culture, has lost the fun in the game and is finding it too difficult to motivate himself every day. Fair play for handing in a lucrative running contract I suppose.

23 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Davy Pröpper has quit football with immediate effect aged 30 stating he does not feel comfortable in football's culture, has lost the fun in the game and is finding it too difficult to motivate himself every day. Fair play for handing in a lucrative running contract I suppose.

Until he moves to someone on a free now