Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

10 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Be interesting to see if the FA have the bottle to act, but I have no doubt his PR team will be getting involved to protect his "brand". 

I wonder how that'll go down with Nike and his billion pound contract.

19 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Eh, what the fuck is he thinking. Just checked and that was in the 85th minute at 1-1. They then concede in the 94th minute and lose 2-1. Horrific from the keeper 

Edited by gbandit

It’s pandering to an American audience who is used to a countdown timer in their sports, because they are too fucking stupid to add up how much time is left.

Next up, time outs.

Edited by Stifler

5 minutes ago, Stifler said:

It’s pandering to an American audience who is used to a countdown timer in their sports, because they are too fucking stupid to add up how much time is left.

Next up, time outs.

And when you get one ref who would add on 2mins for something a different ref would give a minute for.

Give it a trial and see how it works.

11 hours ago, ManDoon said:

37 year old man acting like that is quite something. 

We would all do it. :lol: Another incident blown massively out of proportion because it's Ronaldo.

You'd think he scissor kicked a fan in the head.

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We would all do it. :lol: Another incident blown massively out of proportion because it's Ronaldo.

"we would all do it" 

I assume you've got a big long list of examples of when it's happened previously then? 

Guest neesy111
15 minutes ago, Froggy said:

How many other PL footballers have smashed someone's phone?

1 minute ago, Joey Linton said:

I assume you've got a big long list of examples of when it's happened previously then? 

Literally loads off the top of my head aye. :lol: All much worse than this. Cantona as mentioned above, Bellamy, Evra, Diouf, Aguero, Neymar, Dida. That's just off the top of my head, which included kicks, spitting etc. There's likely 100's of examples.

Ronaldo slapped someones hand. I'm not saying it's acceptable, it's just been blown out of proportion. 

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Literally loads off the top of my head aye. :lol: All much worse than this. Cantona as mentioned above, Bellamy, Evra, Diouf, Aguero, Neymar, Dida. That's just off the top of my head, which included kicks, spitting etc. There's likely 100's of examples.

Ronaldo slapped someones hand. I'm not saying it's acceptable, it's just been blown out of proportion. 

I agree. It's not like he raped some lass, paid her off and made her sign a NDA.