Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Ten Hag brought the players in today on their day off and made them all run 13.8k (the amount Brentford outran us by). Apparently gave them an awful bollocking. 

Just waiting for the leaks to come about how he's lost the dressing room. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Ten Hag brought the players in today on their day off and made them all run 13.8k (the amount Brentford outran us by). Apparently gave them an awful bollocking. 

He should’ve joined them tbh.

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I quite like that if it's true.

5 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Looks like it.

It's not.  There's a full video of it. He was an absolute bitch last night. If it was Neymar doing that people would've lost it. Mbappé has become a spoiled brat, and last night he was sulking and refusing to pass the ball. Think he's afraid of Neymar and Messi being at their best, cause both are clear of him as a player on their day still. 

7 minutes ago, Heron said:

Injury/stoppage time... Why do we have it? Why not just stop the clock? Then all this time wasting bollocks and tracking time and alleged bias would stop... 

There's an argument to have shorter games where the clock stops whenever play stops, like. I think I read 60 minutes would give way more actual football compared to the average using current system. 

10 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

There's an argument to have shorter games where the clock stops whenever play stops, like. I think I read 60 minutes would give way more actual football compared to the average using current system. 

Aye?

TBH I'm hapoy them keeping it 90 but just actually play 90. :lol:

Surely the purpose of injury time, etc. Is to ensure 90mins is played anyway... 

23 minutes ago, Heron said:

Injury/stoppage time... Why do we have it? Why not just stop the clock? Then all this time wasting bollocks and tracking time and alleged bias would stop... 

Yeah, there was at least a five minute break after the Spurs’ goal. We have it because it has always been like that and people hate change.