Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

On 16/08/2022 at 07:23, Ben said:

Holy shit 

Did people really think we were just moaning for the sake of it? :lol:

It's almost come full circle with pundits as they're defending the Glazers now because we've spent a lot of money. Most have absolutely no clue how bad it is in the background.

1 hour ago, Billy Warthog said:

Surprised that I managed to get a ticket for the Palace home game a full two hours after they were released on general sale... thought I'd missed my chance! Probably the only home game I'll see this season. 

I’m going too. First time in an age. Super excited! 

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

Did people really think we were just moaning for the sake of it? :lol:

It's almost come full circle with pundits as they're defending the Glazers now because we've spent a lot of money. Most have absolutely no clue how bad it is in the background.

The similarties with us and Ashley are stark. One part of me wants to offer the same lack of consideration we got but cant help but empathise

*which i thought was always the case - Brighton, Wimbledon to an extent Leeds - football fans sticking together - until we were so obviously badly owned

Edited by Wolfcastle

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Could be a right pane to do so, but I can see them smashing the record selling/purchase price.

Froggy be glass half full right now…

Guest HTT II
21 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Isn’t Redknapp the one that gave the most infamous quote in punditry history? When he asked if Messi could do it in a a cold Tuesday night at Stoke?

To be fair, he hasn’t achieved that lofty status yet.

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Froggy be glass half full right now…

$6b is apparently the price. I'm not sure who can actually afford that apart from the blood money merchants from the East, and nobody wants that. 

16 minutes ago, Froggy said:

$6b is apparently the price. I'm not sure who can actually afford that apart from the blood money merchants from the East, and nobody wants that. 

I’ve seen a lot of Man Utd fans opposing other clubs using what they call blood money, but I’ve never heard a peep about their 12 years or so of Saudi sponsorship.

1 hour ago, Rafalove said:

Isn’t Redknapp the one that gave the most infamous quote in punditry history? When he asked if Messi could do it in a a cold Tuesday night at Stoke?

Also of "He's literally left Ben Haim for dead there".

Edited by Sima