Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I'm not sure if anyone is defending the Glazers or claiming they are good owners? 

They aren't intentionally making them non competitive like Ashley was with us though. Don't they have the highest net spend in Europe since Fergie left? 

Neville said on the weekend they've spent over 1bn and we're getting slapped about by a squad that cost £55m but the players are 'trying their best' they just need to sign more players to help them. 

I don't know who's making all the decisions at the club but that seems to be a much bigger issue then the financial side of things in terms of their on the pitch problems. There just doesn't seem to be any sort of real plan or strategy to what they do. 

Think Conte would have sorted them out. 

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I was happy when Man Utd lost their domination, nobody should be that good for that long. But I'd never laugh at a club for being held back by their owners, same as I'd never laugh at anyone getting relegated. 

Total pish. Why shouldn’t we laugh at teams getting relegated? My arse you didn’t laugh at Sunderland getting relegated 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Total pish. Why shouldn’t we laugh at teams getting relegated? My arse you didn’t laugh at Sunderland getting relegated 

You can do what you like, just saying. I don't really get into the tribal nature of football anyway, I don't have any feelings about Sunderland. 

Solidarity between football fans. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

13 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

You can do what you like, just saying. I don't really get into the tribal nature of football anyway, I don't have any feelings about Sunderland. 

Solidarity between football fans. 

How dull :lol: 

5 hours ago, wormy said:

:lol: I couldn't even begin to explain why it's funny but it is. 

I have no idea why it's funny. I'm nor saying it isn't, I just don't know most likely because I've never been into drinks. 

But it's probably not funny anyway! 

1 minute ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Without looking:

dyer v bowyer 

Keegan Rant 

5-0 

4-4

Keegan return/ kinnear 

Somehow only one right, god we are a basket case club :lol:

Chris Wood Meowing at Zouma

Pardew headbutting Meyler

Taylor getting a red card and Dyer v Bowyer in the same game.

Shay Given forgetting Dublin was behind him

Robert booting the ball at Bernard's face.

If Man U become any more of a clown show Lee Stewart is going to end up switching back to being a Toon fan.

Anyway, if Musk was put off buying Twitter cos of the number of fake accounts, wait until he finds out how many Man U fans are 2008 glory hunters from Essex.