Alexander Isak

Disco

1 minute ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Seems like he ran out of gas after about 30 mins. Might be a little while until we see the best of him.

That won’t be a problem in my book, means in the next few games Wilson starts and is then replaced by Isak on the 60-65min mark, which means he builds his fitness nicely, we will still carry a threat(which we don’t when wood comes one) and we shouldn’t need Wood. 

Just feel like he finds space in dangerous positions, coupled with Bruno picking him out it could be class.

Wood unfortunately isn't on the same wavelength and looks a few yards off the pace everytime.

So refreshing to have him back. At least he puts his foot through chances and gets it on target. Said it in the match thread, but he's going go be crucial for our league campaign and Europe aspirations this year.

1 minute ago, Menace said:

You'd have a heart attack if you saw the sitters a £85m player misses for a team in red.

I’m being harsh. I’d hate to be parachuted into that parcel of shite of a starting 11

He was absolutely fine, his header would have beat most keepers. His shot is a low percentage shot given the angle. He wanted the ball, his movement was great, he could have been sharper with the ball at his feet but I love him and he is going to score some wonder goals for us 

Scores that header and I think we go on to win the game. 

Can't wait until he's up to 100% fitness and hits form. Seems to have a bit of everything, hold up play, good in the air, dribbling, touch, pace, movement. 

He's going to be frustrating because he attempts things. Very silky and as mentioned above was impressed with his attitude, maybe shouldn't have been expecting anything else, but wasn't waiting for service or anything. On the other hand his freekick was naff and somehow wasn't surprised about it.

No14 doing nutmegs there, very Ginola-esque. He did Petrescu about six times that game.