Alexander Isak

Disco

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Not a number nine apparently.

I have to admit, I said myself that I didn't see him as an out an out lone striker "number 9" type, but he's proving me wrong. Still think he's better with Wilson alongside him like. 

He's definitely the real deal. Super talent. We are very lucky to have him, Bruno and Trippier. If we can add a few more that level then we will be some force alright.

Love Isak. ❤️

Just to be clear, we've signed a genuine elite striker in the Kane, Aguero, Haaland (well, ok this guys a freak) mould.

This guy is going to do big numbers if we can keep him fit for a full season. He'd be on for 30 goals at current ratio and that's only part of his game, he runs channels, holds up the ball. 

He's nowhere near the finished article either. I suspect he will still improve 10%, which is frightning.

If I was Wilson, I'd be tempted to give him the number 9. Wilson will still get plenty of games and goals, as a back up.

4 minutes ago, STM said:

Just to be clear, we've signed a genuine elite striker in the Kane, Aguero, Haaland (well, ok this guys a freak) mould.

This guy is going to do big numbers if we can keep him fit for a full season. He'd be on for 30 goals at current ratio and that's only part of his game, he runs channels, holds up the ball. 

He's nowhere near the finished article either. I suspect he will still improve 10%, which is frightning.

If I was Wilson, I'd be tempted to give him the number 9. Wilson will still get plenty of games and goals, as a back up.

Agree with it all apart from the last sentence. I just don't see any real advantage that gains apart from fucking off Wilson. 

11 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Agree with it all apart from the last sentence. I just don't see any real advantage that gains apart from fucking off Wilson. 

Yeah that's why I said Wilson should give him.

It honestly doesn't matter. Basically I was implying that this guy is our future.

2 hours ago, Andy said:

I have to admit, I said myself that I didn't see him as an out an out lone striker "number 9" type, but he's proving me wrong. Still think he's better with Wilson alongside him like. 

Think he'll look even better as the CF in a front three once we get wide men who can get in behind and take advantage of the space Isak is creating when he drops deep and pitch in a few goals.

Can you imagine him with Diaby and Kvaratskhelia either side of him?

(I'd 100% be into spending $200m on just those two this summer btw. Hold like trials for a new LB and CM, get some local lads in :lol: )