Alexander Isak

Disco

Is he a modern 9, is he a 10, or a wide man. Has great versatility, but I love and want to see him score more scruffy 6 yard goals like an out and out poacher. I’m not so sure we build the team around him, as let him evolve around the team. Could play total football.

Surprised WHam didn’t get tighter to him when he came deep. They were even more disorganised than we were for a while.

Would’ve like to see Isak have more goal threat throughout the game. But if you’re not, getting an assist and scoring 2 penalties is pretty awesome tbh.

3 hours ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Thought his general play today was the best it'd been for a while. Missed some decent opps but still so much good.

Ice man on pens.

He looked back to his best today, looked really mobile for the first time in ages, he was causing them all sorts of problems. Give me this type of striker over a 7ft hulk who can hold the ball up any day of the week.

Yeah, he was class today

Think for a while he's not been quite on it, even in games like Wolves/Chelsea where he scored I thought he was poor

However today he was quality, kept dropping deep and their defence didn't know what to do and that pass to Barnes was perfection 

Think the energy and sharpness today was the difference, hopefully he’s past his injury niggles and can just dominate until the end of the season and beyond 

Struggling to think of a better assist this season for us than the one he did for Barnes today

Probably missing some obvious ones?

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Think the energy and sharpness today was the difference, hopefully he’s past his injury niggles and can just dominate until the end of the season and beyond 

Him dropping deep really paid off. West Ham never stopped it all game.

He was far sharper and quicker on the turn and with willing runners beyond him with the likes of Gordon and Barnes. It worked out well. 

He seemed a lot more ‘on it’. Despite fluffing a couple of good opportunities. He also played right through to the end. Normally tails off from about 60 onwards.  

3 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Absolutely world class footballer. Wouldn't sell him for £1bn. Would let him bum me for 50p.

my man :lol: