Alexander Isak

Disco

Add a few more techincal players around him and he'll be even better. 

A new deal should be on the cards like, just to confirm that he's staying. And no release clause unless it's in the hundreds of billions.

3 hours ago, Thumbheed said:

Inject it straight into my veins

What a remedy for coke addiction. Who would need it after reading that?

Caulkin said Isak is a scorer of great goals, not a great goal scorer.

Jesus christ, literally the best per 90 in the league this year ahead of Erling.

8 minutes ago, TRC said:

Jesus christ, literally the best per 90 in the league this year ahead of Erling.

#cans

4 hours ago, TRC said:

That's proper 'I've fuck all so let's fill this article out'. 

January 15th 2023 vs Fulham (Was rescheduled from the 14th to 15th), my 35th birthday and my first game at SJP in a long time. Sat at the front of the Gallowgate behind the goal, 89th minute and this man wins the game right in front of me.

Fair to say I'd be fucking depressed to see him leave, so those quotes above have eased my anxiety.

Edited by BonesJones

For me, it still has those connotations. Not as bad as the word similar to it but I’m not a fan. Others might not care but it’s one of the few words I really react against 

I'd actually be interested to hear some outside thoughts on this:

Top 5 current PL strikers?

Haaland

Isak

?

?

?

Nunez should be third but he’s still a bit all over the place with his link up play. He can single handedly win matches though as his movement is the best in the league. Toney is top five and maybe Watkins too. Salah’s not there anymore. Solanke, I never watch so can’t say 

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Hojlund will be top five within 12 months 

He's already class IMO. Just doesn't have the wingers with the ability to give him the ball. 

I think Nunez is a beast as well. I think Nunez and Isak are better all around players than Haaland as well. Might be controversial. 

Isak is definitely a better all round player than Haaland by a distance. He loses out on physicality but all his footballing skills are better on the ball apart from finishing where they’re fairly similar. Nunez has the best movement in the league, is rapid and a nightmare to play against but his finishing is often weaker than it should be and his passing should be better. I think he’ll make third best striker in the league his own at some point though 

Its a tough question. Haaland has better finishing/strength and movement in my opinion. Isak is more all rounded than him and has greater dribbiling ability, although also more prone to injury.

1 hour ago, STM said:

I'd actually be interested to hear some outside thoughts on this:

Top 5 current PL strikers?

Haaland

Isak

?

?

?

Isak
Haaland
Toney
Watkins
Nunez

3rd through 5th you could have in any order really.

17 minutes ago, Menace said:

Its a tough question. Haaland has better finishing/strength and movement in my opinion. Isak is more all rounded than him and has greater dribbiling ability, although also more prone to injury.

Isak is obviously a better footballer, but what Haaland does, is SO elite, he is still comfortably the best striker in the league.

Until Isak, or any other striker, bags 25+ league goals in the season, it's really just Haaland and then everyone else.

Edited by healthyaddiction

14 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Isak
Haaland
Toney
Watkins
Nunez

3rd through 5th you could have in any order really.

I'd barely have Toney in the top 10. Brentford are mad if they think they're getting anything over £50m for him in the summer.