Alexander Isak

Disco

It's annoying in terms of our enjoyment of the season, but in terms of progression it only really adds another underline undernearh something that I'm already confident that Howe, Ashworth and the club know. I fully expect us to get to January and go out and work on improving the squad and its depth. 

12 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Not a massive shock he’s picked up and early injury. We have probably played him more than we would have liked to start with and he won’t be used to the physical nature or pace of the game.

I think it's probably been a shock to the system how physical the game is over here for sure. When we are at home and he's marked by 3 CB's, he's getting clattered fairly regularly. After last week's game I'm not that surprised he's feeling it a bit. He went down for a fair while after getting cleaned out iirc.

Guest reefatoon

Looking forward to getting him back and seeing how he will be used with Wilson. Can't wait to see what we will go with when we are full strength.

18 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Anyone know of a good online resource where I might find a Sweden national team track top or training top or something? Always liked the colours, now with this lad at our club, seems like a good time. 

Adidas Originals brought out a range of tracksuit tops for the 2010 world Cup. Sweden being one of them. 

Shame it doesn't look like they're doing it this year. 

I remember going in the Adidas concession in the basement in Scott's before the world cup for trainers & seeing them. 

Couldn't make my mind up which on I liked best so bought none. 

Next time I went in they were all on sale. I ended up buying Brazil, France, Mexico and Italy ones for the price it would have cost me for one only weeks earlier. 

Much prefer the retro one's to current day.