Alexander Isak

Disco

11 minutes ago, CPL said:

Wtf! Just seen this. To be fair, I rarely see any of the players we have signed Any player he resembles who has played in the BPL before? 

Tammy Abraham is the closest; however, Abraham is better in the air and more clinical. Isak is both faster and quicker, also a lot better technically. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Only person I know who watches Spanish football says “I don’t think he’s a top scorer, and definitely not a good signing for so much money”. 

Just to give a bit of balance that I don’t want :lol:

I bet he rated Pardew…

Tbf I've long thought Ando's link is someone on the physio/doctor side and his posts are because he's been told we've got medicals booked. In that regard the timing of his last post and today's news - and that Downie's tweet that Ashworth and Nickson are actually in Spain to complete the deal - would tie in.

Doubt he'll wade in to correct me but if all the above is true, I'm not sure to what extent he's told who's actually having one, hence the posts being vague.

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Only person I know who watches Spanish football says “I don’t think he’s a top scorer, and definitely not a good signing for so much money”. 

Just to give a bit of balance that I don’t want :lol:

I said the same thing. Think he’s massively overrated but still young and has a lot of amazing qualities that Howe can get the best of.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, CPL said:

Is that a good thing? Always thought he could finish well but had a sloppy first touch. 

He always reminded me of a poor man’s Andy Cole tbh!

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, McCormick said:

I said the same thing. Think he’s massively overrated but still young and has a lot of amazing qualities that Howe can get the best of.

Ah FFS, you’ve put me right off now man!