Alexander Isak

Disco

33 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Very pleased with this signing. Next to Osimhen, this is the striker that impressed me most of those we've been linked with - that includes Nunez. (From YT videos admittedly)

For a tall man, he seems to have good pace, close control and quick feet. 

Same here, C. He was also second in my early summer ‘premature appreciation’ list of strikers. Delighted to have him for what he can contribute to the team. Also think he’s going to a delight to watch at times. Good all round footballer. 

34 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

If we land Isak and 2 others of similar quality, and they all work out, we could legit gate crash the big 6 already.

But that's a massive stretch.  Loads of transfers fail.

I think we could easily overtake our feeder club from Manchester 

10 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Well yeah. That’s another discussion entirely 😄

Well it was nonsense, wasn’t it? They could feasibly spend a lot more without ever being in danger of falling foul of FFP.

12 minutes ago, HTT II said:

We have a medical booked in for tomorrow…

Tomorrow? Should be having it right now god damn it. If Wilson can't play Sunday I'd hope we could have Isak on the bench at the very least. 

1 minute ago, Flip said:

Tomorrow? Should be having it right now god damn it. If Wilson can't play Sunday I'd hope we could have Isak on the bench at the very least. 

Isak medical will be today according to Romano 

Wow that's awesome news, straight in and ready to go.

I still really hope we get JP as it he'd transform our attacking options even further but would understand if that's changed.

Exciting end to the window which is what we all secretly wanted!

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Same here, C. He was also second in my early summer ‘premature appreciation’ list of strikers. Delighted to have him for what he can contribute to the team. Also think he’s going to a delight to watch at times. Good all round footballer. 

Got to be honest, he's another that I thought would be beyond us. Haven't seen him play but he's been spoken highly of for about 3 or4 years now. I was certain he was destined for somebody bigger than us. And the fee is certainly beyond what I expected us to be paying.

Edited by Happinesstan