Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1 Newcastle United (28/08/2022)

Yorkie

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

What for ? I get the wrong side for the preferred foot, but we gave the champions so much trouble last week. and have played so well for 6 months as we are. Let the manager sort it out at half time, no need to change after 45 poor minutes.

Give something for Wolves to think about, at the bare minimum.

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

What for ? I get the wrong side for the preferred foot, but we gave the champions so much trouble last week. and have played so well for 6 months as we are. Let the manager sort it out at half time, no need to change after 45 poor minutes.

Give something for Wolves to think about, at the bare minimum.

Just now, KaKa said:

Almiron has been key to a lot of build up today and linked well with Trippier to get crosses in from that side. Willock is the one costing us right now. Wasted a guilt edged chance and is lightweight in the middle of the park.

Several chances have been wasted due to him not using his right foot. Fraser would be much better there.

You're definitely right about Willock though.

1 minute ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Really? You get called out for insulting people and you revert to being 10 years old. Crack on.

I called someone an Idiot for a stupid comment. Can you point to my years of insults.

4 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

This is not over, lads. Howe will tell Miggy to take a first-time fucking shot/pass, Wood will be told to actually get involved, and Willock told to wake up. We'll then improve.

No idea how we'll score...but we will :lol: 

Wood will tap in the rebound from Murphy hitting the post.

5 minutes ago, STM said:

Don't insult people Poot will cry.

DE's comment was daft enough (imo) without anyone having to throw names at it. Chill mate, no need to get in any daft bickering.

Edited by Bimpy474