Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle United (31/08/2022)

Yorkie

The most frustrating thing isn’t the last minute winner for them but that we are so close to being a really good team with a couple more big signings which we probably won’t get.

3 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Felt sick when the goal went on, but right now I'm proud of the performance and look at the bigger picture we're going to be neck and neck with these fuckers in a few years.

We were neck and neck today. And the clearly better team for 60 minutes. Fucking proud. Gutted, but proud. 

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

Honestly can accept the goal. We time wasted like fuck. What I can't accept is Isak's perfectly good second goal being disallowed. 

I only saw a glimpse of the replay before my stream died but he looked dead on :lol: Wasn't the defender's boot ahead of his?

8 minutes ago, Shak said:

We tried to win the game and it was there for us, Anderson could have done it with a bit more composure.

Will always want us to do that.

i get that mate but sometimes you just gotta have the nouse fro game management and see it out for the point , because at times you can lose it in the the last minute and sure enough we did . Just gutted , cunty cunt 

As sickening a result, it was a good performance with a severely depleted team but our lack of quality from bench is going to be our weakness all season. 

The positives are Isak is great, and Longstaff finally showed some quality again