Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle United (31/08/2022)

Yorkie

Nothing wrong with the extra stoppage time and pretty funny we got fucked in last min after all time wasting.

Our fault for not defending the corner.

Ah well could won 2 1 draw would been fair.  Fuck it

Just now, Dembacha said:

We were time waisting in injury time. Hardly surprising the ref was going to add a couple more minutes.

Pope barely you could make a case for, 8min is absurd. Andre fucking Marriner take a bow, son. 

Just now, 54 said:

The fuck are you talking about? :lol:

you have 5 mins to go and we are crap at seeing it out , always have been , there’s ways to do it but we don’t have the nouse 

Just now, Wilson said:

Did we waste 3 minutes after the 90 had past like?

We wasted time constantly. And fair game, its a tactic but when the ref decides to add even more on top when we fucking do it in extra time. Well thats just fucking karma. Fuck me

We've come on miles since last season and I'm starting to think we're a good team. We took the game to Liverpool and didn't even have our strongest XI. Fan biased thinks the offside was too tight to call and the 98th minute goal for them is like... wtf. Liverpool will feel lucky to win a game we usually write off at Anfield. 

All our own fault, so I'm not even that mad.

You waste 2 minutes of injury time, that can happen...and the ref isn't just going to suddenly stop play for the home side on their final attack.

Just now, Dembacha said:

We were time waisting in injury time. Hardly surprising the ref was going to add a couple more minutes.

Exactly this. I was shouting just get the game over with because I just knew he was going to add more time on. Pope sitting down pretending his shoulder was hurting, it just adds more time on. It's OK to do it for 10 or 20 seconds to slow the game down, but sitting down for minutes you gain fuck all.