Loris Karius: Released (Official)

NWMag

We're 1-0 up through an Almiron beauty and in the 94th minute, their Bruno flies under a shoulder to shoulder challenge with big Jow in the area. VAR says penalty, Big Jow knocks out some of their Bruno's teeths for good measure. Rashford takes the pen, Karius saves. Final whistle goes. Geordie Legend is Karius!

Edited by nufcjb

We're 6-0 down through 4 Karius own goals, along with one where he tried to clear it and it rebounded of Schars head, giving him a neck fracture and ending his career and another when he came out to clear the ball, ended up ripping off good Bruno's right leg and using it as a golf club to smack the ball into our top corner.

Ref unexpectedly shouts 'NEXT GOAL THE WINNER'. 

We get a corner.

Loris feels the rage of the previous 6 goals well up inside him.

REDEMPTION IS NIGH

He starts his thundering run upfield, the very ground shakes at his approach.

Trippier strikes it so sweetly, the ball curving beautifully into the red penalty area.

Karius leaps like a salmon, knocking players away like bowling pins falling in a strike.

He connects beautifully and the ball breaks the net and smashes Solsjkaer in the face somehow.

The ref blows the whistle.  Foul for knocking players over like bowling pins in the box.  Karius is sent off for violent conduct and we're relegated to the Northern League.

A concerning watch, shots fizzed in look the major weakness there but I know he was really highly rated coming through when he was younger. I loved the assist header though. If you put Pope’s red card into a compilation I’m sure you could make him look poor as well, when in reality, he’s been the most consistent keeper in the league this season 

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

We're 1-0 up through an Almiron beauty and in the 94th minute, their Bruno flies under a shoulder to shoulder challenge with big Jow in the area. VAR says penalty, Big Jow knocks out some of their Bruno's teeths for good measure. Rashford takes the pen, Karius saves. Final whistle goes. Geordie Legend is Karius!

Muhammad Ali would of said something along those lines

4 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Stephen Warnock on SSN earlier said Eddie should have Karius speaking to a mental health person all week getting the bad juju out of his head.

Think he did that years ago didn't he

9 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Stephen Warnock on SSN earlier said Eddie should have Karius speaking to a mental health person all week getting the bad juju out of his head.

I’m sure Eddie will be working on all aspects of the game with him this week, seems like Howe is very meticulous and he will know what a big step this is for Karius and some of the demons he is carrying…

His wiki page is canny harsh and makes him sound shit. The Liverpool section is just a list of errors :lol:

I'm sure he was overall decently rated though til the final. The final obviously affected him though and made him worse to play so little since.

Would LOVE IT if he had a good game.

18 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

His wiki page is canny harsh and makes him sound shit. The Liverpool section is just a list of errors :lol:

I'm sure he was overall decently rated though til the final. The final obviously affected him though and made him worse to play so little since.

Would LOVE IT if he had a good game.

He is mind :lol:

Hope he has the game of his life on Sunday.