Newcastle United vs. Bournemouth: 17/09/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Johnny

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

other than the minutes silence , that is absolutely horrific.

how can they get it wrong so often?

i'll be singing the "Eddie is our King" anthem instead.

Aye that is utter bollocks like. Was ridiculous how long we had to clap on the 17th minute. Do some stuff before the match for the Queen that's it. She is getting enough of a send off ffs. I love my country and proud of its heritage. I'll be leaving soon but that's because the government is fucked. Queen, King doesn't make any difference to how well or fucked the country is but having a monarchy is our identity and its not just us. 

56 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

It seems to take forever for players to come back after injuries at the moment. One picks up a slight knock and they are out for a month. 

Rather than under Bruce where they'd be kept in the team and then be out for 3 months because they've made it worse by coming back to soon or playing while not at 100%.

13 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Rather than under Bruce where they'd be kept in the team and then be out for 3 months because they've made it worse by coming back to soon or playing while not at 100%.

I know, I agree with not rushing them back but we are getting a lot of injuries and they aren't coming back quickly. 

59 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If Wilson isn't in the first squad after the international break then we need to get shot of him. I know it's unfortunate getting injuries but it's never just a '2-3 weeks' thing with him.

He's also only played a handful of games since he was last out for months also. Doesn't matter how good he is, if he's not on the pitch

With Isak in the side the loss of Wilson shouldn't be felt so keenly, as depressing as it is that he's still out. I know he's not been here long but when you put £60million down then surely the least you can expect is a reliable replacement...

Delighted that Bruno should be back. 

Bournemouth's defeats have obviously been well documented, especially one of them, but for all that, they are still on the same amount of points as us and have had a tougher start - we've shared 4 common opponents from our 6 games, but they've also had Arsenal as well.

Still fully expect us to win (and hopefully well), as I would for most of our home matches, but they might not be the pushover many are expecting.

18 minutes ago, Dan Gleebals said:

Anderson did enough in the last game IMO to start in place of ASM, give him a shot, especially at home against a perceived easier opponent.  

We really need Bruno back though, Isak will thrive on his service alone. 

Would play him in place of Willock.