Newcastle United vs. Bournemouth: 17/09/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Johnny

37 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Not sure my shaft will survive if we go with our strongest XI (minus Wilson).

I need to see ASM, Jo, Isak, Bruno and Anderson together at some point, too. :fwap:

Is Wilson part of the strongest 11 if he never plays? Availability is the most important asset.  

7 minutes ago, buzza said:

Bruno and ASM have to be back surely! Even Calum must be close now?

Yes you would think at least ASM and Bruno would definitely be back. Wilson might be in with a chance too though I’m expecting Fulham more likely to give him the extra two weeks. 

We can’t be having a draw here, we need to win this one and win it well. Play like we did against Forest and I expect a comfortable win. Howay the Toons!

Put Bruno back in my fantasy team for this—alongside his mate Paqueta (…it’s not the same!!!). Clean sheet. A goal and two assists for Bruno and a brace for Isak. Thunder bastard header from Botman. Yes please and thank you very much! 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

44 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Any need to risk him against these?

Aye every need. Biggest game of the season so far this. If we don't win it there will be questions asked whether people think that's right or not, it will be the case

1 hour ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Any need to risk him against these?

if the training is how we are led to believe i.e. full tilt, then he should be match fit for saturday. I reckon as always cards close to chest to keep the opposition team guessing.

Would rather let Calum have another couple of weeks with the international break. Wow! it is great to have a proper striker as back up, not a worry in my head about goalscoring... Happy days:celb1:

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

We can’t be having a draw here, we need to win this one and win it well. Play like we did against Forest and I expect a comfortable win. Howay the Toons!

Yeap has to be 3 pts, considering we've suffered some terrible VAR decisions which has potentially costs us points,