Newcastle United vs. Bournemouth: 17/09/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Johnny

41 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Assuming this now goes ahead, we HAVE to win this game otherwise our start can only be described as poor.

Not really. We’d all have had this down for a likely three points. But we’ve picked-up points where we may not have. Even a draw here and we’re still in the ‘average zone’ (for a 10th place kind of season).  

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

@AyeDubbleYoo feel free to make your own interpretations of this. The FA is the governing body for all football in this country but I guess there's a grain of doubt for as long as the Premier League haven't matched this statement. Hopefully they will soon and I can stop sweating. 

I am going to love the fewm from Klopp in about 4 months time when the two Liverpool games have to be scheduled in at some point.

Is going to be curious how teams like Leeds who have a 29 day gap between games fair coming back, will their momentum have stopped, fitness decreased etc.

Chuffed that it's on, get in. 

Said before that I fancy us to dish out a pummelling in this one. Probably over confidence like but in every attacking metric we're looking incredibly positive and we likely have Bruno and ASM (maybe even Wilson) back. Them and Isak, urrrrffff. Might stick a few quid on over 3.5 goals for us. 4-0.