Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Arsenal are going to have to do a serious, serious Arsenal to end all Arsenal's to throw away the title from this point.

They are more than capable of it. :lol:

Aye I genuinely can't see Arsenal letting it slip from here. In the next couple of weeks City go to Man Utd, which the way Man Utd are playing at the minute I'd expect City to lose, Arsenal I don't see where there next loss will be and they play City at the Emirates in February. Unreal season for them

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

The first proper defeat is usually what does it, but it's hard to see where that's even coming from at the moment 

Maybe just around the corner? Maybe Tuesday? Just when they and many others don't expect it to be, it'll happen?

Edited by nufcjb

18 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Arsenal are going to have to do a serious, serious Arsenal to end all Arsenal's to throw away the title from this point.

Could easily make a case for Man City beating them twice and then you're down to a few slip ups which at title level could mean nothing more than losing at Man U, Liverpool and dropping two points at Spurs.

Vini Jr once again racially abused  by opposition fans. Post-match he criticized La Liga and the La Liga president then called him out and defended the league saying they are heavily against racism despite no punishment being given out to anyone this season. Spain are like large parts of South America still unbelievably openly racist. Sad to see.

12 minutes ago, Flip said:

Vini Jr once again racially abused  by opposition fans. Post-match he criticized La Liga and the La Liga president then called him out and defended the league saying they are heavily against racism despite no punishment being given out to anyone this season. Spain are like large parts of South America still unbelievably openly racist. Sad to see.

I’ve been to Spain probably more than ten times, it’s quite a racist country from my experience. That shit needs knocked on the head full stop, everywhere and anywhere. A Barca home match I went too, I’m not saying they were being racist, but one of their black players was playing crap and was constantly booed and jeered at. Didn’t notice the same vitriol for white/Spanish players.