Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Pulisic and Sterling both substituted in the first 20 minutes. They lost Mount in training yesterday as well.

They would have likely wanted to make changes for their FA Cup match at the Etithad on Sunday, but their hands may be more tied now.

4 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

I want Chelsea to win like. City are our nearest competitors and I don't see Chelsea putting a run together that allows them to gain on us. I'm far more concerned about Man Utd, then Liverpool, then Spurs. 

Think a draw is probably best.

Don't want Chelsea getting any kind of momentum, especially if they are also going to start throwing money around as well too.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Think a draw is probably best.

Don't want Chelsea getting any kind of momentum, especially if they are also going to start throwing money around as well too.

Anything but a Chelsea win really.

9 minutes ago, Rich said:

image.thumb.png.60ae0736810319dc71bf0fc314319983.png

We could reunite Caqueret with Bruno.

Seen on Twitter someone mention him a week ago with regards to a potential smart signing for us or others. Did a bit YT scouting. Looks good but maybe a bit lightweight and still better suited for French league.

Really think it's going to be Arsenal's title like, there's just something a bit off about Man City this season. Chelsea comfortably the better side here, don't see City winning this. They've got harder games than this coming up too, whereas Arsenal look good. Definite the best side we've played this season.