Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

No complaints there. They're by far the best side we've faced this season. Absolutely dynamite. Their pressing is incredible. 

The difference Casemiro makes is incredible. 

Aye you missed him today.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

No complaints there. They're by far the best side we've faced this season. Absolutely dynamite. Their pressing is incredible. 

The difference Casemiro makes is incredible. 

We played them and they didn’t beat us

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Might be in the minority but I can't stand Arsenal and their fans

Live in London, they are easily the most tolerable compared to Chelsea and Spurs.

Edited by Amir_9

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Might be in the minority but I can't stand Arsenal and their fans

You certainly wouldn't want them in the trenches with you, the bunch of delicate twats they are, but at least they're not Manure or City 

Impressive from Arsenal. Man Utd no mugs. We’ll be finishing below both them and Man City as it stands with our squad. Just got to hopefully keep ahead of Spurs Brighton and Liverpool and possibly Chelsea with a late run.

Arteta has bought very well in fairness and they’ve consistently played the best football this season. Only a massive capitulation will see them lose it now at this point.

And every time we drop points, we seem to get lucky with other results. Top 4 is becoming more of a realistic option for us now.

Really good game and really impressive condition of the Arsenal players. So well balanced team and keeping the tempo throughout the game is something. 

Like us they have invested smart in players and it shows. The big diffrence between us and Arsenal is that they are keeping the hungry mentality while our players seem gased at times.

Ps. I lost respect for Arteta after they played us and would love them to bottle it but i cant lie to my self. They play like champions

1 minute ago, Killuminati said:

Really good game and really impressive condition of the Arsenal players. So well balanced team and keeping the tempo throughout the game is something. 

Like us they have invested smart in players and it shows. The big diffrence between us and Arsenal is that they are keeping the hungry mentality while our players seem gased at times.

Ps. I lost respect for Arteta after they played us and would love them to bottle it but i cant lie to my self. They play like champions

Arsenal have much better attacking players and a way better squad than us and it just highlights the incredible job Howe has done so far.

3 minutes ago, nemtizz said:
3 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Their fans are absolutely superior to the alternative.

Yeah I think they get tarnished by social media fans like Troopz and DT but generally are OK.

Edited by SAK

8 minutes ago, TRon said:

Got to feel happy for Nketiah, really wanted us to sign him when it looked like he might leave.

Yup, same here. And of course there were the typical he's no good comments.

Most people just don't have faith in young players with potential. Always want to go and blow money on the same players everyone else is after.

Love what Arteta is doing with those youngsters at Arsenal, it's phenomenal. Add Nketiah to the list now. They are all going to be there together for another 10 years too. Frightening prospect.

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

I mean Arsenal are inarguably the best team in the league. To have us within 11pts of them this season, with the squad we have, EH is a magician man.

:lol: We're in unreasonably good hands.