Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Of course it was a penalty, why are people pretending it wasn't [emoji38]

Love Grealish like but he was cocky there with that finish, shame as game should be dead and buried.

We've been decent like but Italy are really poor 

1 minute ago, Away Toon said:

not on the replays I saw. His arm was out for sure.

Don't know what you are watching but I saw about three different angles of the handball.  Blatant.

Italy just lack talent overall. If you watch Serie A, none of the best attacking players on the big teams are Italian, except for maybe Zaccagni and Immobile on Lazio, who are a level below the top. Maybe Chiesa, but his knees cannot be relied upon. Even the defense is not strong, tbh.

Just now, Ste said:

Why is Slippy G saying it’s time for Kane to move on in the summer? [emoji38] Not really relevant. 

I thought that was a very strange thing to say as well.

Maybe he's trying to be controversial to get a job in the media as he knows he's a shit manager ? 

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Foden doesn't really play well for England 

Mount, Foden and Grealish. 

The left wing/forward is cursed. Have we ever had a good option there? Sterling? Trevor Sinclair? 

Edited by La Parka

Just now, La Parka said:

Mount, Foden and Grealish. 

The left wing is cursed. Have we ever had a good option there? Sterling?

Definitely Sterling, sometimes Rashford, Grealish was good there coming on in the Euros. Mount shouldn't ever play there imo. Foden's an incredible talent but I feel like he's plateaued a bit this season like.

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Foden doesn't really play well for England 

This quote boils my piss.  It's the argument given for Pickford.  He has been at best average this season but mostly pretty crap. However people like you will say he plays great for England.  How on earth are other English players supposed to get a cap?  It makes the selection process a mockery.