Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

9 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I'm not sure

I think Arsenal will beat Liverpool tomorrow and they'll get at least a point against City 

I also do think City have some dropped points in them, especially as they are still involved in 3 competitions 

Yeah I think that game for them is massive. Beat Liverpool and they might just do it. But lose and it could all fall apart very quickly I could see. 

Any word on Rashford injury? Heard he went off today with a knock. Could be impactful for Man Utd.

it likely all comes down to the arsenal man city game and i fear haaland will just turn them over. Arteta has certainly annoyed me a bunch but still would love someone other than city of lolerpool winning the damn thing

13 minutes ago, alexf said:

Yeah I think that game for them is massive. Beat Liverpool and they might just do it. But lose and it could all fall apart very quickly I could see. 

Any word on Rashford injury? Heard he went off today with a knock. Could be impactful for Man Utd.

Pulled up holding his groin. Could define there season if he’s out for more than 3 weeks.

Kane might as well have knocked someone out, they’d have got sent off for heading his fist. You’d be absolutely seething if you were a Man United fan who changed to Brighton as you live in the area when they got decent. 

21 minutes ago, Disco said:

Kane might as well have knocked someone out, they’d have got sent off for heading his fist. You’d be absolutely seething if you were a Man United fan who changed to Brighton as you live in the area when they got decent. 

[emoji38]

3 minutes ago, Smal said:

who is this Simms character for Everton and why can't he kick a ball straight :lol: 

Cos he spent a few month at Sunderland.

Edited by madras