Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Can't stand Man utd ofcourse. However as a football fan, I do enjoy seeing what Rashford can do now he's turned his form around this season. Great goal tonight. If he was injured I could have seen utd messing up in remaining fixtures, but think they will be alright.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Im seriously considering watching Blackpool - Millwall later... I think I might have a problem

Amazing isn't it, you'd probably not have even thought it 2 years ago, I know I wouldn't. But i'll be tuning in as well :lol:

2-3 now. Cracking game, no idea which way it's going to go. Often these Champo Friday night matches just peter out, but this one is very big for both of them.

Hoping Millwall win because of the Sunderland factor, but hope it isn't a draw as it doesn't really help either of them.

This match will go on to the 105th or so minute. Lengthy stoppage and Bpool down to 10 men as they have used up all their sub windows so can't replace the injured player. Would be good if Millwall could nick another goal for their GD, but the most important thing is making sure they take 3 points and then ask questions of others.

9 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Imagine fucking Millwall in the PL [emoji38]

Imagine a West Hame Vs Millwall Premier League game, would be carnage. Kind of want it to happen tbh :lol:

Quite interesting in the Scottish 2nd tier.

Dundee drew 0-0 at home to Cove tonight with the latter moving off the bottom of the table, but that result also ensures there will be a title decider on the final day. Dundee are 2 points clear of Queen's Park who play playoff chasing Greenock Morton tomorrow, but Dundee are away at Queen's Park on the final day - if QP win tomorrow, they will just need a point for the title and promotion, but if they fail to win tomorrow then they will have to win on the final day. So I guess if it's 0-0 in stoppage time and they get a corner, they may as well bring the keeper up.

Queen's Park are chasing a third successive promotion.