Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Pardew has been saying he wants another job in England. It was in a ridiculous puff piece by one of the worst sports journalists around - Alyson Rudd.

She basically just quoted all his nonsense verbatim. Edit - in the Times.

Edited by Abacus

8 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Pardew has been saying he wants another job in England. It was in a ridiculous puff piece by one of the worst sports journalists around - Alyson Rudd.

Back to Reading? 

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

that means palace are only 18 points behind us if they win - that's still too close for my liking.  I wanted them to go down for how they robbed us - WE SHOULD BE ON 64 POINTS RIGHT NOW!!!

Not the only game we were robbed in

18 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Mackems coming up and Mowbray possibly retiring :naughty:

Make it happen!

15 minutes ago, buzz said:

Back to Reading? 

He did say he'd consider a job in the championship, which I thought was nice of him.

Here's one  quote "Eddie Howe is manager of the season. Newcastle have spent £200m - that I didn't get by the way".

No, Alan. You just had one of the hottest scouts at that time raiding the French league for you and bringing the likes of peak Cabaye. None of his nonsense was challenged, or even analysed though. Surely no-one would take a chance on Pardew now? 

Oh, you know what, ignore me he's old news.

Edited by Abacus

7 minutes ago, Abacus said:

He did say he'd consider a job in the championship, which I thought was nice of him.

Here's one  quote "Eddie Howe is manager of the season. Newcastle have spent £200m - that I didn't get by the way".

No, Alan. You just had one of the hottest scouts at that time raiding the French league for you and bringing the likes of peak Cabaye. None of his nonsense was challenged, or even analysed though. Surely no-one would take a chance on Pardew now? 

Oh, you know what, ignore me he's old news.

God ... I can't wait for all these types to disappear for good man.

Of course he would insinuate it's all down to money spent just like Bruce did. 

All these years and still stuck in the same limiting mindset, having not learnt a damned thing. Horrendous.