Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

16 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Tbh I kind of wouldn't mind Sunderland going up. I'd love us dicking them every derby.

Nah, I don't want them to have back to back promotions, they just don't deserve that joy. 

I'd love to draw them in a cup though, as I reckon Howe would make such easy work out of a game like that. 

Shite day of live football tomorrow. I guess West Ham will still need 2 or 3 points to be absolutely sure of survival, the sooner the better for them before their Euro semi final, but they are like 40/1 to go down, so it's clearly not going to happen, and Palace vs West Ham at 12.30pm on BT is pretty meh for the neutral.

Only 2 PL 3pm games, and no 5.30pm match. West Brom vs Norwich at 5.30pm will be all but academic if Coventry beat Birmingham at 3pm - Norwich officially out of playoff contention and WBA will be relying on snookers. 

I know Man Utd (like ourselves) are on TV pretty much all the time, but they should have had Fulham vs Man City at 5.30pm on Saturday since neither of those were playing on Thursday and then had Man Utd vs Aston Villa as the 2pm Sky game on the Sunday.

I guess there is a lot to be decided at 3pm in the football league. It would still be nice to see Brighton drop further points, just in case, and I'd also like to see Forest get something in their match.

2 hours ago, Klaus said:

Fackin miwwaw

3 hours ago, 54 said:

Imagine a West Hame Vs Millwall Premier League game, would be carnage. Kind of want it to happen tbh :lol:

The hoodlums will be polishing them knuckledusters and sharpening shanks as we speak!

I'd be worried if I were Chelsea or West Ham fan and they were coming up for a 'firm meet' pre-match. Would put me right off me pint [emoji38]

15 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

If Gateshead win today there's a good chance they finish as close to the play-offs as they do the relegation zone.

Some turnaround that after where they were around the halfway stage.

Screenshot_20230429_074616_Chrome.jpg

Took Spanish lessons through Newcastle City learning back around 2014 and Williamson was randomly in the same class as me (he wanted to be be able to speak to Colo and the others in Spanish) the teacher was an Argentine who did the English lessons for all our Spanish players. Absolute top bloke and absolutely chuffed for the success he’s had at Gateshead. 

Edited by GeordieDazzler

1 minute ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Took Spanish lessons through Newcastle City learning back around 2014 and Williamson was randomly in the same class as me (he wanted to be be able to speak to Colo and the others in Spanish) the teacher was an Argentine who did the English lessons for all our Spanish players. Absolute top bloke and absolutely chuffed for the success he’s had at Gateshead. 

Huge fondness for Willo from the 11/12 season. Iron Mike and Colo was amazingly one for the ages.

21 minutes ago, astraguy said:

What's going on with linguard, injured? They are lucky it was only a one year deal

They find out pretty quickly that he's shite.

Forest fans can't wait to get rid. He doesn't even make it onto the pitch most weeks.