Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Wasn't expecting much from Fulham tonight, and while it's a shame they've kept on winning, if they did win their next 3 games by 1 goal or one of them by 2, and we improved our GD by 2 in getting 6 points from the next 4 (2W 2L, or W1 3D) then we may go into the last game with like a +8 GD advantage, and even if they are playing a relegated Southampton, even I'd be confident of seeing that job through. 

They've won 5 in a row and are keeping on winning, which is the most important thing from their perspective, but I thought they would have improved their GD by more than just 2 in their last 2 games, especially when 3-0 up after 15 mins on Spurs.

1 minute ago, NoU said:

Please stop with this corruption talk. VAR and the refs are not corrupt.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Consciously or unconsciously there's definetly bias involved, but it's not corruption. 

Liverpool have looked dodgy for a while now, it'll catch up with them eventually.

As for the top four, 72 points is still the target.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Consciously or unconsciously there's definetly bias involved, but it's not corruption. 

Liverpool have looked dodgy for a while now, it'll catch up with them eventually.

There is no way Fulham get that pen 

You'd like to think Toney would at least stick one chance away against them. Still a long way to go and its in our hands, though Brentford win would be dece. 

Fulham near enough bossed that second half. Just their final ball was fucking shocking. 

Liverpool play like that against Brentford and Villa and I can't see them winning both, if any. 

Edited by Scotty66

Think they've got more chance of catching Man Utd personally. They still have a final to contend with and have a hefty injury list. Definitely prefer to be in our position and I'm confident in the team and Eddie that we will get the job done.

A draw is surely the best tomorrow in the BHA vs MU match, but if there has to be a winner who would you prefer? If Liverpool had dropped points tonight then I'd have defo wanted Man Utd to win, but not so sure now.

Just now, Paullow said:

A draw is surely the best tomorrow in the BHA vs MU match, but if there has to be a winner who would you prefer? If Liverpool had dropped points tonight then I'd have defo wanted Man Utd to win, but not so sure now.

Probably prefer a Brighton win, they still have us, Villa, Arsenal and City to play. They win that lot they deserve top 4.

I’ve been a bed wetter all along but if I’m being honest their recent performances make me feel loads better. 1 goal wins makes it 6 points needed, not 7.

Obviously they have it in them to smash a team, but as do we. They’ve scored 5 more than us in an extra game, and they’ve won 9-0. We will be fine, obviously loose Sunday is a tad nervy but I’ve seen enough to think Villa, Brentford or even Leicester could take points off them. 

When different people under the same organisation consistently give decisions to the same team game after game after game then I think using the word corruption is absolutely fair game tbh. The referees and officials on and off the park seem to give Liverpool the decision a hell of a lot of the time compared to other clubs. At some point you need to draw the line and question it and I think that penalty decision tonight is about as corrupt as you get. It's every. Single. Game. 

It's not a one off, it's not 'it balances itself out', it's not 'win some, lose some'. They get it every single match going in their favour.

We could finish 3rd and I'd still be livid they took 6 points from us. Get these 7 points and rub their fucking noses in it please

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Brighton have to go away to us, Villa and Arsenal, and have Man City to play as well. Foolish to rule anyone out but they're really fucking going some if they're to overtake us. We want them to win tomorrow; no question.

5 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Course it’s corruption, deliberately favouring one side over and over again unevens the playing field and puts a stain on the competition.

The sooner you accept they are getting to 71 pts the better. 

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

Villa and Brentford will beat Liverpool 

Spurs were going to get something off them and so were West Ham. What happened there? 

Stop saying they will drop points ffs. We need to get past the refs and get 7 points