Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

I love how some people's bitterness towards Everton outweighs they're desire for us to be mathematically secured in the top 4 as soon as possible :lol:

I’m in that camp

Everton on 32 points. Still not safe, although can’t see them losing at both Wolves and at home to Bournemouth. The teams at the bottom are so bad 32 might even be enough. 

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

Iwobi isn’t perfect but he really is dynamic and does some very good things mixed with awful at times. Not as bad as some think.

He's fucking terrible. 

Just now, Wilson said:

Maybe so but it doesn't change the fact that Brighton are still able to overtake us. 

Agreed, on their day Brighton can beat anyone and this certainly isn't their day.

This match is a classic example of why I never do any of these predictor things, yeah they've got their place and it's only a bit of fun etc but no cunt had Everton down to win this one! :lol:

1 minute ago, Donut said:

He's fucking terrible. 

Hea not that bad. I don’t rate him highly but he isn’t terrible all the time. Very inconsistent 

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Iwobi isn’t perfect but he really is dynamic and does some very good things mixed with awful at times. Not as bad as some think.

He's very much a confidence player. Also needs to have a clear defined role in a team that functions well on the whole and is a bit more dynamic and direct.

He has a lot of great attributes and seems a good guy, so always nice to see him do well.

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

I love how some people's bitterness towards Everton outweighs they're desire for us to be mathematically secured in the top 4 as soon as possible :lol:

If Brighton had been closer to us then fair enough.