Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Fair play to them, but a disgusting night overall.

Cracking that man on the head, getting a penalty that was at best fortunate, playing such an awful match ... but here we are.

Miles better than the Europa League final, mind. 

Just now, Rafalove said:

Imagine being Danny Dyer. You’ve waited all your life to see West Ham win a trophy and the fans are singing a song about your daughter getting shagged. :lol:  you’d be sick.

If I know Danny Dyer (which I do) he'll be singing along 

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

That's just an indication of the strength of the Premier League; it's not a reason not to have the competition. On the contrary, stuff like this - you could argue - helps lift everyone else. 

Calling it too low grade is just a sign of being brainwashed into thinking the CL is all that matters. I don't see why it should be defined by how it compares to that competition. 

I mean Roma were a pen shootout away from winning the Europa League a year after winning the conference. 

It's not like it's just full of minnows either. Lazio, Fiorentina, Villarreal amongst others are sides with decent European pedigree. English sides despite being much better than the competition in the Europa League usually struggle so can't knock West Ham for this. 

4 minutes ago, brummie said:

Going to live stream me watching all the away legs just for you, big fella.

#UTV and you know it.

I hope you get beat in the first round, you tossa.

Safety wink.

1 minute ago, Pixelphish said:

Very jealous.

A trophy is a trophy man. Everyone laughs at this competition till you see the winners after they get the win. Roma were loving it too last season. It's valid.

1 minute ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Moyes :aww:

Almost annoying that we've bypassed the second and third tier of europe as we'd have a great chance.

Finish 3rd in the group and win the Europa League. 

Fair play to West Ham. Great to see an English team outside of the shameful six to win a trophy. Can't understand the hate.

On 03/04/2023 at 21:52, Stifler said:

Aye, any other team absolutely destroys Spurs today.