Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Can't deny it, I'm absolutely delighted to say I'm never going to have to watch another second of Klopp's Liverpool ever again thank fuck. I'll be avoiding them totally for the next few weeks and any tributes or farewells they have for the obnoxious cunt will completely pass me by thankfully 

Posted (edited)

When did people actually like Klopp? Like what did he do that people liked him for? I see this idea paraded around quite a bit that he was likable or whatever but I've always thought he was a fucking cunt.

Edited by cubaricho

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

When did people actually like Klopp? Like what did he do that people liked him for? I see this paraded around quite a bit but I've always thought he was a fucking cunt.

He seemed quite an affable bloke when he was at Dortmund, probably helped because he was always the underdog compared to Bayern. Once he came over here and took them over he just kind of clicked with their superiority complex and became arrogant as fuck, just like their fans are. Massively over-inflated opinion of themselves and their club and he fit them hand in glove. They're a match made in hell

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I seem to remember quite liking Klopp at one point but his antics just got completely out of hand. Not to mention the teeth.

Some proper douchebag post match interviews as well. Lost a lot of respect after that me personally.

Brighton away (I think last year or year before) sticks out.

Edited by Amir_9

Probably an unpopular opinion, but the Premier era Liverpool legend should be Mo Salah, not Jurgen Klopp. He's the one who deserves tears and eight page commemorative specials in the local papers.  

For all the hype and attention grabbing, as a Liverpool manager, Klopp is behind Shankley, Paisley, and Dalglish. I suspect Rafa would have won the league more than once with Salah, VVD, and Alisson.

I've just been reading that Sheff Utd conceded 38 goals in their championship promotion season and have conceded a record 101 so far this season, Ipswich have just went up conceding 58.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Stottie said:

Probably an unpopular opinion, but the Premier era Liverpool legend should be Mo Salah, not Jurgen Klopp. He's the one who deserves tears and eight page commemorative specials in the local papers.  

For all the hype and attention grabbing, as a Liverpool manager, Klopp is behind Shankley, Paisley, and Dalglish. I suspect Rafa would have won the league more than once with Salah, VVD, and Alisson.

I don’t like Klopp. But the way they play and how for most seasons. They have Consistently pushed City close, gone far in most of the cups and had some ridiculous points total without winning it. He clearly deserves a shit ton of credit. 

I think there were 4-5 seasons where City would have just won at an absolute canter if it wasn’t for Liverpool actually offering up some competition. 

Pep’s City has been pretty much unfair, illegal, almost. Literally has been by all accounts :lol: 

Edited by Lush Vlad

8 hours ago, McDog said:

Just finished watching the Villa game as I recorded it while working this afternoon. @brummie must be over the moon. Very nice comeback to snatch the point.

Should’ve won in the end if the guy had squared the ball instead of shooting wide. 

15 hours ago, midds said:

Can't deny it, I'm absolutely delighted to say I'm never going to have to watch another second of Klopp's Liverpool ever again thank fuck. I'll be avoiding them totally for the next few weeks and any tributes or farewells they have for the obnoxious cunt will completely pass me by thankfully 

Great point.

We should have a Liverpool media blackout (I actually started mine last night by switching off as soon that cunt went over to them Scouse cunts at the end)

This decides the title then (imo). Man City will beat West Ham (who have downed tools) and Arsenal will beat Everton on Sunday. A draw would make it interesting!

11 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

I don’t like Klopp. But the way they play and how for most seasons. They have Consistently pushed City close, gone far in most of the cups and had some ridiculous points total without winning it. He clearly deserves a shit ton of credit. 

I think there were 4-5 seasons where City would have just won at an absolute canter if it wasn’t for Liverpool actually offering up some competition. 

Pep’s City has been pretty much unfair, illegal, almost. Literally has been by all accounts :lol: 

In all fairness, Liverpool have been doping their players since his arrival. Apparently a percentage of his squad have asthma that is far above the average prevalence in population, let alone within athletes. Many of them only being diagnosed after arriving at Liverpool.

Coincidently, the common medication you prescribe for asthmatics is banned in the vast majority of sporting institutions, including football, because it can be used as an enhancement, with a notable exemption for diagnosed asthmatics.  

As much as I don't like Arteta it'll be boring City winning - Again. At least someone is pushing them.